Question
Posted by: Helmar Muller | 2010/09/30

Numb pinky

Since Tuesday afternoon the tip of my left pinky started feeling numb. Now the ring fingers tip is also starting to feel numb. There is still blood flow as it has not changed colours. Should I worry or go see a doctor? Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hallo Helmar
The ulnar nerve may be pinched somewhere (usually wrist or elbow) See your doctor as an examination is necessary, you may need anti-inflammatory medication or physiotherapy referral
dr Bets

3
Posted by: Helmar Muller | 2010/10/02

Thank you for the feedback dr Bets. I am going to the doctor today. I have done research and it seems that it is a ganglion cyst on my wrist which causes it.

Reply to Helmar Muller
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/30

Hallo Helmar
dr Bets

Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/30

Hallo Helmar
dr Bets