Question
Posted by: Johann | 2009/10/14

Numb little finger

Dr. Bets,

I have tried taking medication as well as APS(I think) Anyway machine that helps reduce inflamation. This took the pain away for couple of minutes. Any other suggestions...

Doc,
I have had a numb little finger in my left hand for about a week now. It hard to explain, best way to describe it is as pins and needles sensation. The tip of my ring finger is also starting now. What could be the cause and how do I get rid of it...

Hallo Johann
If it is not getting better, rather see an orthopedic specialist that specializes in hands - they may need to do a MRI to see if the nerve is compressed in the wrist and it may need a small operation to relieve the pressure on it.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/14

Hallo Johann

Reply to cyberdoc