Question
Posted by: posh | 2008/11/28

numb hands and sore throat

i started my period on wednesday anbd as of today i,ve had pain on my left hand and a slight headache and as the day progressed i have also noted that i have a bit of a sore throat and i feel kind of funny. what could be causing it because my periods are not heavy or irregular.

regards

Dear Posh

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I suggest that you give your symptoms a couple of days to see if it worsens. It may be caused by water retention, during menstruation. The sore throat can be the start of an upper respiratory infection. Visit your GP if you are really concerned.