Question
Posted by: Darryl | 2011-03-29

Numb hand while im sleeping

My left hand goes numb while im sleeping. The tips of my fingers tingle and some times ache. I wake up and have to stand up. While i am doing this email my fingers are tingling. I am doing it on my cell phone. I run hot water on my hands when i wake up and it seem to help. I am not sleeping on my hand like people keep till me.

Hallo Darryl
This is often caused by a nerve pinching at the elbow or wrist. You may need to see an orthopedic specialist for tests to see if you need a small operation to relieve the pressure on the nerve.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-03-30

Hallo Darryl
dr Bets