Posted by: Rachel | 2011-04-15

Numb Fingers

Hello, so i recently was working at a telemarketing job and ever since i started working there i cannot feel my ring finger and pinky on my right hand, if i carry anything or keep my arm bent upwards against the other half of my arm my whole arm goes numb. If searched the internet and i read the possibility of a pinched nerve at the elbow, i am just wondering what would be the reasoning that i cannot feel the two fingers, this has been happening since jan 2011. Please help, please and thanx :D

Nerve irritation and pressure on the ulnar nerve will cause the feeling of numbness in the ring finger and pinky. It is important to consult a neurologist to determine the exact cause of irritation. Usually the pressure is caused by injury or scar forming around the nerve that can be repaired surgically.