Question

Numb feeling in hand

I started experiencing some numbness in my left hand some time ago. Only on side of my hand, and my pinky finger. However, it seems to be getting worse as there is a numbness feeling but there is slight feeling of pins and needles as well and it' s spreading to my ring finger also.

Any idea what is causing this.

This happens out of the blue, and not because i' ve been laying on my hand and blood circulation has stopped for normal cases.

Hallo Anon
It could be the ulnar nerve pinching either at the elbow, neck or wrist. Let your doctor have a look and see if you need referral to an orthopedic specialist?

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/16

Hallo Anon

Reply to cyberdoc