Question
Posted by: anonny | 2010/07/30

numb back

I have noticed for the past fortnight, sometimes when relaxing on a couch, sometimes when I sit up from bed in the morning, once when sitting at the computer, a mild, tingling numbness in the upper right quadrant of my torso- across my right shoulder blade around the side and including my right breast. It goes away once I get moving, or sometimes even before that. What is this?

Anonny

It most likely due to muscle spasm and muscle inflammation. I suggest that you use a product like Myprodol, two capsules, three times daily. It is also advisable to consult a physiotherapist.