Question
Posted by: Venite | 2010-01-28

NuEvo Slimming Tablet

I am taking this tablet for slimming....have you heard any bad comments on it. Does it contain any dangerous ingredients?

Thanks.

Dear Venite
I read a newspaper article today stating that NuEvo slimming tablets are also supposed to contain sibutramine, which as mentioned in my DietDoc Topic for this week, may potentially be harmful if you have any heart or circulatory problems. Until we have more clarity about all these pills that contain sibutramine, I think it is safer to stop taking them. Rather safe, than sorry!
Rather stick to a balanced, energy-reduced diet and plenty of exercise to lose weight.

2
Posted by: Candy | 2010-03-30

I wonder if exercise contains sibutramine too??? I mean people lose weight by exercising??? Seems like anything that makes you lose weight has sibutramine in it! Come on, seriously! NuEvo is perfectly healthy, and safe! It has all its papers and licences!!!!!!! Once again, dont bash the product, unless you have tried it! its a great product with great results!

Reply to Candy
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-01-28

Dear Venite