Question
Posted by: Amy | 2010/02/11

Ntmphomanic or normal?

am i a nymphomanic? 23 years old, masterbate 2ce on a day when i' m aound lots of people, 4-6 times when i' m alone most of the day, had over 20 sexual partners, watch porn afew times a day, earliest memory of me masterbating(externally) when i was in grade one, started internally at 10, i can' t do it anymore!! now getting more inerested in masochistic sex and authoritarianism. there is a possibility that i was sexually abused by a daycare lady but it could have been a dream that i just vividly remember from my childhood and my mom says it' s possible but highly unlikely! when my gynea put me on androcur (100mg for 6 months and reduced it from there), i didn' t masterbate as often but i couldn' t be on it because it made me tired, but i wasn' t on it for that though. please help!

owing to the complexities of your situation, only after consultation with a therapist will a proper diagnosis and treatment be available.

please phone our helpline for the contact details of a therapist: 0860 100 262

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/12

Reply to sexologist