Question

NT Scans

when is the correct time to do the nuchal translucency scan. my gynae did it at 14weeks 5 days, and the reading was 1.7mm. he said everything is perfect, and my reading is within the normal scores. but when I read somewhere it says it should be done between 12 and 13 weeks 6days. Am i worrying unnecessesarily, that it was done late and could compromise the reading.

You are correct. The NT scan can be done up to 13 weeks and 6 days. After 14 weeks is too late and will affect the accuracy of the reading.

2

i forgot to mention im 31 years old, and this is my second pregnancy.