Question
Posted by: maureen | 2010-07-16

noxidem

take 5mg for insomnia, find now cant do without it. been taking it for three weeks

Expert ImageSleep Expert

These tablets were never designed for long-term use. Discuss the problem with whoever put you on it in the first place.

5

I love these pills.

Posted by: Maureen | 2013-11-12

i have been on zolnox for more than 3 years, i cannot have a normal nights sleep without taking some sort of sleeping pill. Without taking a sleeping tablet, i fall asleep after 12, i need to get up for work at 5, sometimes i wake up at 3 and then starts getting anxious because i subconciously know i need to get up at 5 and a scared i will oversleep or feel exhausted.

Reply to Maureen
Posted by: Angela | 2010-10-28

I''m totaly addicted to these pills, i call them my happy pills, 3 in the day to keep me calm and 5-6 at night to sleep, tried 2 stop, but i get 2 sick, hav 2 small children 2 look after, can''t afford the time to be sick.

Reply to Angela
Posted by: Glenda | 2010-07-28

I was on Stilnox for a very long time. It is nice pills but they didnt work. After a while it actually starts to make your brain and responses slower. You need to stop taking it.Start by making the dose lower then go to your doctor and ask them for an alternative.

Reply to Glenda
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010-07-16

Reply to Sleep expert