Question

NOW WHAT

I am a 35 yr old women who isnt sure what is happening to my life. i am inlove with a man who already has a baby but is not sure who the father is and is sceptic but accepts it, his exgirlfrind used to cheat on him but i think he still loves her in some way not like b4. He wants me to have a baby with him so does his mother because she feels betrayed by his exgirlfriend. Are they both on the rebound? i have feelings for this guy and everything is going like it is meant to happen. I am very broody right now and have no kids. am i being silly to think of the possibility that he might choose me over her. or should i just look for other prospects. tired of waiting for my prince.getting desperate too.

If he's no sure whether he's the father, he could have DNA and other testing done to make sure ; and apparently has no faith that his gf at that time was faithful ( or there would be no oher possible father for the baby ). That he may have been chated on by his ex gf is no reasons whatsoever for you to have a baby with him. You see what has happened with his previous gf, and there is no good reason to expect that he would actually treat you differently.
You seem also to be mixing up the issue of whether you want to have a baby for yourself ( irrespective of whether you are in a stable relationship and well able to bring up the child ), whether you will find someone you can have a long and happy relationship with ( and this may or may well not be him ) and what to do about this particular guy, who doesn't sound like a great good bet as a partner. Don't let desperation lead you into an unhappy relationship, or to produce a child unless you can be certain to provide that child with a happy life, with or without this guy or any other

2

hey dont rush into anything, I have a relative who at the age of 39 got married at 40 had her first kid and now at 42 with her second. A work colleagues cousin just got married at 40 last week and pregnant with first child. I am 33 and baby 9 months and boyfriend is 50 he is our first.
There is always someone destined for you.

where are all the good guys these days, the old fashioned ones. otherwise girls didnt have to be put up with all guys drama.