Question
Posted by: jenny | 2008/07/15

now what

i had sex with my b/f and it was not what i exspected. All my friends told me that its the best thing they have ever done. It wasnt sore or anything like that just a lot of grunting from him and then it was over. We did not use a condom so when i stood up all the cum ran into my panty. I had sex with one of my g/f awhile back and i enjoyed that much more, at least i had an orgazim with her.
i am 14 do u think that because it my first time that i did not enjoy it or was it the guy who did not know how to do it.

luv
jenny

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Jenny,

a number of issues for you to consider. Firstly the legal age for sex in RSA is 16 years, and anyone engaging in sex with someone under that age can be charged with statutory rape - so if your b/f is also under 16 you can be charged with this offence as well.

Please educate yourself about safe sex, and why not using a condom is very unwise and very unsafe.

Reconsider whether you are rushing into something because your friends are doing it. Sexual relationships need to be taken seriously, as they have real and sometimes serious consequences.

3
Posted by: lisa | 2008/08/07

geez how can someone curse a girl like that??? she isnt dong anything onther 14-19 year old girls do. she is just honest enough to talk about it.

Reply to lisa
Posted by: now what | 2008/07/19

GO FUK URSELF U PIECE OF FUKING SHIT KUNT.U A RE A FUKINH SLUT U FUKEN POES GO DY

Reply to now what
Posted by: M | 2008/07/16

3 things:

He can be charged with statutory reape for having sex with some 14 years old.

You could be pregnant or even worse pick up some bug or other for not using protection (very irresponsible)

It could be that he still has a lot to learn (age??) or is just selfish.

In any event you should not be partaking in such activities at your age.

Reply to M