Question
Posted by: Why??? | 2012-04-16

Now this is scary

I am 30 years old man. I am very healthy, mind body and soul. I do most of my workouts at the gym. For the past two weeks I gave myself some break from gym, however I do some stretching and stomach exercises at home. The problem is I find my body very attractive and I find myself musterbating every time I take a break during my session. Depending on how long the session is. This morning I had quite a long session and my partner was not home and yaah it was scary, ashamed to admit but I did it 4 times. What is causing this. Is it exercise or am just a horny dawg????

Dear Why??

It is not uncommon that the fitter and healthier you are the stronger your sexual appetite also may be.

I do not think this is reason for concern.

5
Posted by: Why | 2012-04-19

Thanks Doc, much appreciated

Reply to Why
Posted by: XXX | 2012-04-17

So you find your own body attractive and this turns you on..... wow,sounds like you are somewhat vain :) There is nothing wrong with masturbating provided it does not interfere with your relationship (with your partner,not yourself hehe)

Reply to XXX
Posted by: xyz | 2012-04-17

The fitter one gets and as in your case it seems that you are very fit and in shape the honier you get, it is all normal , enjoy

Reply to xyz
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-04-17

Dear Why??

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Max | 2012-04-16

You are such a lucky fish that nobody disturbs you during your breaks.
Some of us dont have the luxury

Reply to Max