Posted by: DIY | 2010-09-30

Now on my Ovulation

I went to see my gynea and he told me the proscedure to follow if i want to conceive. I am currently on my 11th day after my period and he said me and my husband should ingage in sex for the next consecutive 6 days. Is there any other advise on what to eat, positions, time of day that can maybe increase our chances of conceiving. We really want to be.

Dear DIY

Eating a healthy diet, avoiding alcohol and smoking is always helpful when one is trying to achieve a pregnancy. Positions and time of day will not necessarily increase your chances of conceiving. What you could do to time a little bit better is use an ovulation test kit that is commercially available at most chemist and that will help you time intercourse a little bit more accurately.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Posted by: DIY | 2010-09-30

Thank You Cat, Noted and Appreciated.

Reply to DIY
Posted by: cat | 2010-09-30

you can use ovilation test to determine when u are ovilating, then after having sex you can put a pillow under your bums ( vanie in the air) But good luck i have been trying for 4years had 3 miscarages and are now almost 6 weeks so scared but also exsited at the same time.

Reply to cat