Question
Posted by: dw | 2010/06/28

now friends???

We went on a date on the Friday and started going out exclusively on the Sunday, we were never friends !! When he broke up with me, it was so sudden, he got really angry and nasty... but now he is trying to be my friend??? How does that work? I told him I cant be his friend because it hurts too much, why cant he just respect my feelings?

Lets see what other readers can usefully say here. Sounds like this all started in rather too much of a hurry, and ended just as fast. There's value in taking your time

3
Posted by: M | 2010/06/28

Ditto, if he is nasty now, imagine if you married him...? Who needs a friend like that?

Reply to M
Posted by: Joe | 2010/06/28

Haha... why be friends? I''m sure you have enough friends, and tell him that you have enough friends - you needed something more than what a friendship can offer - clearly he''s not aware of it... i doubt that you want to be fcuk buddies - my advice... don''t answer that call when he calls you...

Reply to Joe