Question
Posted by: Petrus | 2009-09-17

Now being accused of Molestation!!!

How do I deal with this? She has 2 daughters from a previous relationship, and we have one of our own. All three girls was brought up by me, but suddenly a month ago I was arrested for sexual assault, and I have a restraining order against me, and getting divorced! I haven' t spoken to my wife or daughters (because of restraining order) for over a month now, and it drives me crazy! I love them so much! What do I do? I don' t see a light at the end of this tunnel called life anymore! Please help.

Expert ImageDivorce support expert

Hi Petrus,

this is quite a delicate situation to which a brief response will not really help. There are many things to look into because of the accusation and what lead to the divorce?
You would greatly benefit from seeing both a professional legal person and a therapist which could guide in this difficult moment.

info@sadsa.net