Question
Posted by: Crystelle | 2011/08/05

Novasure Procedure

Hi.
I''m going for the novasure procedure on 16 August. Whats the risks and how long will recovery time be?

Have a look at the website www.novasure.com. This tells you all about the procedure, risks, etc.

3

Posted by: Steve | 2011/08/07

My company sells the Novasure contact me crystelle I can put you in touch with someone from my office to help you. It is not my product but I work with the reps who are in theatre with the surgeons. They are really very knowledgable. steve@blingdesign.co.za or company ofiice number 0877401300
Novasure is used for menorhagia in stead of having a hysterectomy.

Reply to Steve
Posted by: Nova t lady | 2011/08/05

Hi Crystelle

Do you mean you are getting the Nova T IUD inserted?

Reply to Nova t lady