Question
Posted by: Michelle Conradie | 2008/06/23

Nova T - No bleeding

I had a Mirena in for 9 months and took it out on the 27th March 2008 because I had allot of side effects. On the 10th of April I had a Nova T put in and had my period for 4 days. Then only only the 16th of May I had my period again only for 2 days. 4 days went by and then I had a period for 3 days again. Another 3 days passed and had a day of spotting on the 28th of May. Now it's the 23rd of June and I've had no period yet. Is this normal or should I consult my doctor?

It sounds like your system is getting back into rhythm. Give it time

1
Posted by: Michelle Conradie | 2008/06/24

No need 4 a reply - seen my doctor - I'm pregnant 3 months!!!!

Reply to Michelle Conradie