Question
Posted by: Katie | 2011/01/24

Not wet enough

I used to get wet quite easily, but now I get dry so quickly. What can cause this?

It can be due to age (over 45+) vaginal dryness can become a problem. It can also be due to a lack of proper stimulation. You can use a waterbased lubricant (can buy it over the counter. Stay away from lubricants that contains glycerine as it may increase your problem over time. Perhaps it is time for a proper check up with your gynae. Deidre -SASHA

4
Posted by: jim | 2011/01/24

Seems liek Doc beat me to the answer - Over 45 is natural while under should be investigated furher

Reply to jim
Posted by: katie | 2011/01/24

28

Reply to katie
Posted by: jim | 2011/01/24

how old are you ?

Reply to jim
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/24

Reply to sexologist