Question
Posted by: JOHN | 2009/05/10

Not well

Thanks for reply to mails My urine sample taken for burning urine was ok but maybe antibiotics cleared it however then i had an upset gut so am awaiting blood test for GORD and stool test but last night after 7days of runs i noticed blood in my stool very red so will take ciprofloxcin and metromidozle as i have a script for these.

My other symtoms are sore gut ,headache,feeling flushed and weakness in legs is this normal with a stomch infection OR DO YOU THINK I HAVE SOMETHING ELSE?

WHY WOULD MY INITIAL SYMPTOMS HAVE BEEN 38.1 TEMP,BACK ACHE,HOT AND COLD, WEAK LEGS AND BURNING URETHA?

Am concerned

John

John

It is possible that you have a severe gastrointestinal infection. Continue taking the medication mentioned but if there is no improvement in three to five days, you will have to consult a gastroenterologist.