Question
Posted by: ?????? | 2008/10/14

Not to night

Me and hubby is married for 8 years, sex was always good the few times we made love, but these last 2-3 years its almost non excisting (once a month) these last 6 months its every other month.

We ttc but he just didn' t get an erection, even if he use viagra or cialis. Low testerone was diagnose by him, he use Andodroxon for that but even that don' t help. He is 35 years old.

What can he do?

At his age I am wondering why he is suffering from ED - it could be a number of possible reasons:
1. if he has a physical problem (e.g. diabetes, very overweight) it could be a complication of this problem .
2. it could be that he has psychological blocks to erectile functioning - this is where he may fear sexual failure/poor performance, and this essentially blocks the normal workings of the sexual response. If there is conflict in the relationship or he has individual concerns (e.g. not feeling 'man' enough), this could also affect his erection.

He needs to go for a physical check up - whenever a man suffers from erectile difficulties it is important to exclude any possible physical problems as these can be life threatening. If he comes out with a clean bill of health, post again and I'll give more information...

5
Posted by: Kems | 2008/10/16

Hey SCAR, maybe we must hook up ...

Reply to Kems
Posted by: SCAR | 2008/10/15

Iam a 26yr old married woman,been married for 10 months now and havent had sex for 5mnths because hubby not interested anymore i tried everything from Sexy lingerie to giving up nothing works,he doesnt have an erection problem i just think he is not interested in me anymore i think iam a very sexy women,or maybe he finds me too skinny for him im a size 28-30,i dont know what to do wether to gain weight so that i can have some butt or get it outside,its really frustrating.

Reply to SCAR
Posted by: Kems | 2008/10/15

That really sux, it is strange how all the women i know have no desire for sex but on this forum you hear about all the women not getting enough, where do one find women like you, I am married and have not had it for 6 months and counting.

Reply to Kems
Posted by: ?????? | 2008/10/14

Not even that help!!

I really am desperate.

Reply to ??????
Posted by: Master T | 2008/10/14

Try to watch porn dvd' s and books together.

Reply to Master T