Posted by: confussed | 2009-06-25

not sure where to from here.

This goes out to Ja, thank you for the advise and the words of encouragement yesterday. I will sit him down and have him listen to what I have to say &  most importantly how I feel.

Anonymous: Thank you too for your advise...I must admit that I don'  t agree with you on the following: wanting to jerk the guy off...I don'  t think so (cried myself to sleep - couldn t believe what I had done, if you don'  t feel remorse then fine...but it has been killing me the last 5mths) &  hooking up with the guy also not, think the guy should'  ve had respect for me &  given me coffee or something instead of taking advantage of the situation. I had honesty in my relationship &  yes I do love my b/f and I feel that telling him was the most important thing I had to do....I screwed up for the first time in my life and this for 3 secs of my life that I can never get back....

So please believe me when I say I love this man - NEVER wanted to hurt him or our relationship.

You're right to recognize that the guy involved did take advantage of you, and could have been more helpful in encouraging you to sober up at the time. If this is the only major misake you've made so far, you've done better than many, and if you have learned from it, and will avoid that level of drunkenness in the future, good can come of this