Question
Posted by: Liz | 2009/03/17

Not sure whats wrong.

two days ago, started getting pain in my lower back, that night i got very sick, till i had nothing left in my stomach and still felt like i was going to get sick. that night i couldn' t stop coughing for some reason, till it almost felt like my chest wanted to rip out my body. also have had a headache since and fever. could this be related and what could it be.

Dear Liz
It sounds as if you have an infection ( or two!) I suggest you have your urine tested for urine tract infection and let your doctor listen to your chest to exclude bronchitis? You may need antibiotics