Question
Posted by: Mella | 2009-03-06

Not Sure Whats Happening

I dont know whats happening, I did not get my period on time this month, I was bit nausea and and even at time wormit, Im 11days late Took a home pregnancy test it was Negative but now this morning I got my period but is was very light and thin almost watery never had this before.
Please if you can tell me what you think is happening, it would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Melissa

It sounds like a hormone problem or maybe a cyst/. If it is the first time it has happened, you could wait and see what happens next month.

1
Posted by: Buhle | 2009-03-06

i think you must do a blood test its more accurate!

Reply to Buhle