Question
Posted by: Binky | 2012/05/14

Not sure whats going on with me

I am feeling weird these days. Tired i guess. But i really dont want to go to work anymore. I need to study but i cant i dont know how to complete my assignments and i feel like i want to give up and not complete it. is it a normal feeling. At home i also dont want to cook or clean or do anything. i feel sickish and dont hav energy - not sure why?

i wonder is it because i hav had so much of change in my life in the past six months.

moved house, got married, had family over visiting for a few weeks moved house again and took allthe stress that came with it...

Is there a logical explanation becasue i sometimes feel sad and i just dont want to do anything.

Gosh, if everyone who didn't feel like going to work, didn't, wouldn't the country grind to a halt ? On second thoughts, there are many people, in our local awful City Council, for instances, who could only greatly improve services by staying home, or, preferably, resigning.
You seem to be talking, for instance, about studying, but similar principles apply all round.
Set up a proper study time-table ( similarly for chores, work assignments, etc )and sick to it - avoid the debates about whether to start now, or after you walk the dog, or when there's an R in the name of the month, or a particularly attractive rainbow, or whatever other excuse will well up. If its 8pm on Tuesday, then I will be studying subject X for 3 hours. No debate.
With chores, maybe list also things you like, and reward yourself for chores completed - " after I've done the cleaning, I can sit with my feet up and watch that special new DVD"
Where possible, try to limit the amount of change in a short space of time. Obviously, some changes are thrust upon us, but others are voluntary or at least moveable.
After having HAD to cope with all those changes and stressors within a short space of time, you feel reluctant to get going again. Maybe take a weekend off, or just one day, for pampering yourself, as a reward for all you've had to handle lately, and on condition that you then set back to work on all the routine stuff

1