Question

Not sure what to do anymore

My boyfriend and i recently started dating but i have one concern and my six sense is telling me that i should leave,but im not sure if i should give him the benefit of the doubt. Our problem is the problem of the cellphone. When he is with me the cellphone is always off be it for 3 days non-stop he doesnt switch it on. If i am not with him and try to get hold of him it continuously rings and he never returns a missed call. When i question him he says he left it in the car. We are in different cities and this is the only form of communication. He tells me a cellphone is personal and i believe that is a communication device. By no means do i go through his phone but i have no problem with him touching mine. I told him he is not transparent, whereas i am the one thats very open. Im starting to suspect that there maybe someone else but he keeps denying it (obviously). Should i just let this relationship go and find someone who wont be lying to me? I just dont know what to do because its really becoming a problem now.

Your sixth sense may not always be right, but is always worth paying attention to. What you describe is curious and suspicious, especially as you are in different cities. In the old days, they used to talk of a sailor who would have a woman in every port he visited, and maybe he has someone where he lives, and doesn't want you to find out about each other.
Don't you deserve someone more straight-forward and less suspicious in his conduct ? Why not move on, you deserve someone more trusting and trustworthy.

3
Posted by: sally | 2011/10/25

I had the same problem with my ex. phone always off when with me. phone sometimes just ring. i told him that i dont want him to contact me anymore and deleted his number. i also asked him to be honest with me but always say yes he is and we will chat....until i check his ex-girl friends profile and saw how many times they were out and being together and he telling her all da time he loves her. i broke the relationship off and are not sorry. i did not tell him what i saw on facebook just told him i dont want to see him anymore. clean break is sometimes the best. did not hear from him since that time, and is now a month.....

Reply to sally
Posted by: Mommy | 2011/10/25

Man are liers my love i say run and never look back. It does not make sense at all i think the guy might be married or he is in a seriuos relationship.

Reply to Mommy