Posted by: lol | 2008-11-10

not sure what this means

I was having sex with my bf last night and it was quite rough. During this he accidentally slipped out of me and sort of " grazed"  me a bit. It hurt a little bit. During the night after we went to bed I felt the urge to urinate the whole time and each time it would come out like little drops with a bit of blood but the urge to urinate was so strong. It' s now the afternoon and I' m feeling fine. I don' t have the urge to go to the toilet anymore. But while it was happening the feeling of urinating was so different to normal. It felt somewhat good to me. I don' t think it has anything to do with female ejaculation as I normally go to the toilet before we have sex. Please advise if it' s possible that it' s part of an orgasm or perhaps i was just grazed a bit. It was a rough night. I am feeling fine now though.

It is quite possible that during the sexual encounter you described that the entrance to the urethra [opening to the tube through which one passes urine] was 'grazed' and could explain the symptoms you described. If the bleeding recurs or should you have any burning with passing urine you should take a specimen of urine to your Doctor and be checked. Orgasm is not associated with bleeding.

Posted by: anonomys | 2008-11-13

This can be quiet sore, i had it happen to me before. Just try and be careful next time, otherwise it could lead to no more sex for quiet a while, i don' t think your partner would want that to happen.

Reply to anonomys