Question
Posted by: Athena | 2010/11/23

Not sure if pregnant

I am 30 years old, my last period was on the 26 of October and my cycle is 26 days, I thought I would start around the 20 or 21st of November...I feel awful, nauseous, cramping and mild back ache as though my period might start, but still nothing. The cramps in my tum are near my naval and lower abdom either left or right. Not undearable just uncomfortable. I feel like throwing up and seem to have a lot of saliva. I will wait it out for a few more days but just wanted to find out what my chances are thanks

It sounds like there is a good posibility that you are pregnant. Do a test.

2

Posted by: PUrple | 2010/11/23

do a home pregnancy test. It would show positive by now if you are pregnant.

ONe usually only feels nauseus from around 6 - 8 weeks of pregnancy.
The symptoms do sound a lot like early pregnancy (lots of saliva, pain like period pains - its ligament stretching).

Reply to PUrple