Question
Posted by: kuki | 2009/09/18

not sure if preggies or not

My last post was about my missed period and i was advice to take blood test and im just terrified to do it so right now i need to know at how long can a sonar detect a heart beat, and today my breasts started feeling a bit sore and i feel bloated and i have been expiriencing some cramping and it feels as if somebody is pulling my belly button from the inside and i have some sever back pains when i stand for a long time...... are all that early preg signs my last period was last month on the 10th..

thank you

A scan will only detect a pregnancy fromn about 6 weeks. The best way to know for sure at this stage is a blood test.