Question
Posted by: Anonymous1116 | 2009-08-06

Not sure if i' m still preg

5 weeks preg and hav pain on my left ovary. Gynae prescribed Chela preg and some pills ( they have to do with estrogen or something) 1st day i had a brownish liquid/discharge, pain still there but discomfort on my breasts is gone. Am i still preggies?? Scared to test at home since i had a miscarriage in May this year. Seeing the gynae in 3 weeks.

I can't tell from the information you have given. Only a scan would be able to tell.

1
Posted by: Jackie | 2009-08-08

I think that you need to see your gynea ASAP it could be that you have a ectopic pregnancy.I was pregnant and had a miscarriage on Monday 3 Aug 09

Reply to Jackie