Posted by: Jean | 2009-05-14

Not sure about this?

My fiance &  I were each others first &  im very proud to say it coz not alot of guys can keep their pants on &  wait 4 the right girl. The sex is wild &  we are always trying new positions &  so on. At the moment we are still using protection but after we marry in 2 weeks time we both decided to not use protection. The thing is, he is not circumcised &  i dont worry much about it coz its not an issue 4 me coz he is very clean &  takes good care of himself where hygiene is concerned. There is however 1 things i would like to know coz im not quite sure about this, since i was his first i know he cant have any STi' s or infections but if we dont use protection can i get any infections of any sort, with him not being circumcised? I know its a good thing to be circumcised to reduce transmitting HIV &  its cleaner but as i said he didnt sleep with any1 else before me &  he is clean. &  people please dont ask me what if his lying im his 1st &  whatever coz that is irritating since i know my partner &  he is very different from other men, he' s not the type that would boast about how many women he can sleep with to be popular or whatever, he isn' t afraid to admit that he never slept with his ex gf' s just for the title of typical guy.

Dear Jean,

As long as you are confident in your partner's fidelity, you both are clear of any STI infections and you both practice good hygiene you have no reason to fear any other infections from him.

Just a note that as a woman you are naturally susceptible to infections because the vagina is a very specific environment. So using scented products such as soaps, bubble baths and lotions can effect some woman and result in infections. Also remember when you are ill and using medicines such as antibiotics you need to take extra care since these medications also influence a woman's body and can increase her susceptibility to vaginal infections.

Posted by: Mr G | 2009-05-14

If you have and STD... circumsition won' t stop you getting it. And likewise when you don' t have one. If he takes good care of himself and is hygenic then there should be any trouble. So don' t be worried about him being circumcised or not: If you truely want to be safe get tested... the both of you!

Reply to Mr G