Question
Posted by: Poshia | 2012-05-02

NOT SURE

My man" s penis GOT something like discharge everytime he touches me &  everytime I ask he says its because he feels me.Whats dat?

This fluid is discharged during arousal, masturbation, foreplay or at an early stage during sex, some time before the man fully reaches orgasm and semen is ejaculated. It is produced by glands called Cowper's glands and by the mucus-secreting urethral glands. The amount of fluid that the human male produces varies.

5
Posted by: Gratten | 2012-05-05

It could be the above mentioned " pre-cum."  That is normal. But what colour is it? Pre-cum should be clear. But if it''s any other colour, like say yellowish, then it could be gonnorhoea.

If you''re still unsure, then the both of you should go to a doctor and get tested

Reply to Gratten
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-05-04

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Bikilus | 2012-05-03

It is normal - called pre-cum, but actually it is a discharge aiming at making entrance into the vagina easier

Reply to Bikilus
Posted by: xyz | 2012-05-02

Please tell me how old are you?

Reply to xyz
Posted by: Josia | 2012-05-02

Pre-cum

Reply to Josia