Question
Posted by: Sarah | 2012/02/01

Not sure

For the last 2 weeks or so its been starting to look like i''m gaining weight, however when I weigh myself, my weight is still exactly the same.

What could this be?

Dear Sarah
When you say "it's been starting to look like I'm gaining weight", do you mean that your clothes don't fit properly or that your tummy feels bloated, or what?? It is possible that you suffer from water retention which can cause swelling of the legs or hands, etc. Water retention is often caused by hormone fluctuations and/or a high salt diet. Try reducing your salt intake and have a total of 2,5 litres of liquid a day - not more, otherwise you may cause electrolyte imbalances and more water retention. More is not always good.

3
Posted by: Sarah | 2012/02/01

My clothes feel the same but I can see a big difference when I look at myself, especially my stomach and waist line
I''m 22yrs and was there last year ... and tested, not pregnant.

Reply to Sarah
Posted by: Lee | 2012/02/01

How do your clothes feel?
What is your age?
When last have you been for a physical exam at your gp?
Where is the percieved weight gain?

Reply to Lee

Dear Sarah