Question
Posted by: confused | 2010/09/21

not sure

i ment a girl over a year go and we had something for about 9 months we ended of on really bad terms cause she would lie about evrything and anything.....problem comes in that i cant stop thinking about and not sure why......(we have spoken once in 3 months and she turned it in to a fight so i just stopped talking to her)

Maybe you're interested in why she lies so much ? Or interested in whether you can detect her lies ? Or maybe you have the common delusion that maybe you could "fix" whatever's wrong with her ? ( You can't, but many nice guys would like to try, in such situations ).

4
Posted by: tessa | 2010/09/22

let it go. Someone who lies will never make you feel secure and happy.. you deserve BETTER!
all the best

Reply to tessa
Posted by: tessa | 2010/09/22

all the best

Reply to tessa
Posted by: Thando | 2010/09/22

I am married and have been unfaithful to my husband with my ex who is also married.He was my boyfriend 12 years ago. He told his wife and she is threating to tell my husband. He put all the blame on me,but is still bothering me although I do not want to see or speak to him again and he now he is encouranging his wife to tell my husband.

Reply to Thando