Question
Posted by: Ann | 2010/08/12

Not sure

Good morning, both me and my husband do facebook, last nite he forgot to logout and i went into his messages and saw he is asking a woman which sounds they chatting for some time, he asked her when is she visiting cape town and he misses her, she reponded that she is very angry at her husband cos he is not planning a trip to cape town as yet, it sounds like they used to meeting each other, i want to confront him about it, i feel it is the right thing to do, we are married for 16 yrs now. please advise me.

Yet again, facebook causes harm to individuals. Don't head for the currently fashionable concept of CONFRONTATION ( when you raise the heat of a discussion too much, it is very rarely productive ) - but do indeed calmly challenge him to explain what this relationship is and why he has been sneaky about it.

1