Question
Posted by: What are the chances | 2010/03/09

not sure

I was fooling around with my girlfriend.although we did not have sex,my penis was at her vagina.What are the chances of her getting pregnant.Also note that i was fingering her.I heard that having full penetrative sex increases chances of getting pregnant but what i was doing has a very small chance of resulting in pregnancy.i am worried and cant sleep or eat,please help

Hallo not sure
There is a very very small chance of falling pregnant with non-penetrative sex. I don't think you should worry unless there was semen on your finger or near the vagina opening.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/09

Hallo not sure

Reply to cyberdoc