Question
Posted by: Mags | 2009-08-17

Not sure

hi,
I recently did a home preg test and it was positive. I then went to the doctor and he did another urine test and it was negative.
Blood was taken and that come back positive. How sure can i be that i am actually pregnant? Also when should i visit my gynie, what food should i be eating to ensure a healthy mom and baby? is there any websites i can go to that will help me with all the questions a new first time mum will have?

If the blood test is positive, you are pregnant. See your gynae by 10 weeks. Take a multivitamin such as Pregnavit M. You could look at www.babycentre.com