Not sure

my husband has been working rather LATE for a while now. He has suddenly developed erection problems and lack of sex drive, could this be due to a vasectomy 18months ago? if not do you think i have reason to suspect an affair in the late hrs? is it possible that your partner can have this problem only towards you and be having a normal healthy sex life with someone elese simulataneously? we have not marital problems i am aware of? advice and if it is perhps my fault what is recommened from my side to improve things in this situation? I will try anything

It is easy to jump to a lot of conclusions and some might be right and some completely insane, but the only way one knows for sure is when you really start communicating and explore concerns with some intensity. You mention factors such as late hours working, stress, and vasectomy…all factors that could contribute to erectile difficulties. It is however difficult to say for certain what the cause is really. Furthermore, it is possible for a partner to achieve an erection with one person and have difficulty with another. It is pointless to speculate and drive yourself senseless without approaching the matter directly with your partner. I wonder how he feels after he had the vasectomy. How does he deal work his work pressure? How he feels in the relationship? How his general health is at present, etc. I would strongly advise that you discuss your concerns with your partner and suggest that you seek the guidance of a sex therapist that could explore with you these questions and find a way to restore your individual and relationship balance. You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful:

Posted by: Lady man | 2009-05-18

Surprise him at work. Then you will see for yourself what is what. Get your facts in order before you act and make any decisions.

Reply to Lady man