Question
Posted by: Theo | 2009/04/03

Not sure

Hi Doc, I' m using the pills called Roaccutane and i know that when using this pills i don' t have to fall pregnant but for the past few days i felt something inside, like the signs of pregnancy and i' ve been using condoms with my husband. So Doc can you please tell me what must i do i need your help, I never slept with my husband without using a condom but i wonder what is going on inside me or maybe is just my thoughts, please i need your help.

The only way to know if you are pregnant is to do a pregnancy test. If you have not skipped any periods, it would be unlikely that you are pregnant though.