Posted by: Rachel | 2008-11-18

Not sure

Hi, Im am really stressed. Its 17 days before my period, the last period began very early and was only spotting. My nipples are very sore and tender and I feel kinda weird. I'  m always hungry, very tired and I don'  t want to be pregnant now as I am only married a year. Please could someone just tell me if this is just my imagination. My friend fell pregnant recently and she did not plan it. I'  m stressing, coz I don t know if I'  m just paranoid or something. Some advice would be appreciated. Congrats to all you ladies that are pregnant, but as I said I'  m only married a year now and I'  m only 23.

Dear Rachel
Go for a pregnancy test or have a home pregnancy test – if you are stressed you may skip a period due to the stress which will make everything worse! If you don’t want a baby right now you should use reliable contraception.