Question
Posted by: sharn | 2008/05/30

not sure

Hey there I was wondering if you knew what causes bladder infections, i m sore a lot of the time by my ovaries.I don't really know what I should do about it other than citrus soda, also my sister had a salacious sist on her ovary- any chance it may be genetic?

If you have had a number of proven bladder infections, there could be an underlying abnormality of the way the bladder and kidneys have developed . This can be checked by a urologist.
I presume that you mean a sebaceous cyct. There are no sebaceous glands in the ovary, so I am not sure what type of cyst your sister has. Mostly these are no heriditary.