Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2011/01/10

Not staying hard

Is there a problem with me if I cannot stay hard durning sex? I am always hard just before sex, and when I enter it goes semi hard and when I cum it goes rock hard.....what is the problem? I have no stress or problems? Please advice

It will be worth your while to seek the professional assistance from a medical practitioner that works specifically with sexual concerns. There are wonderful medication on the market that could successfully assist you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za or you could phone helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you our.

2
Posted by: Joe | 2011/01/10

Ag... thats just the ups and downs of life boet!

Reply to Joe
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/10

Reply to sexologist