Question
Posted by: Mina | 2008/07/25

Not specificly for the CS

Was chatting with ma friends bout cheating man. The majority agreed that if the cell phone of your man is always on silent and it has a password that you don' t know, those maybe the signs that he might be cheating on you. I know this may sound funny.
Hubby cheated on me once, I still loves him but I don' t trust him completely lately. He' s one of those people who' s phone' s always on silent, has a password and ignore provate numbers.
Should I be worried as well? Never bothered by snicking on his cell, even after he cheated om me. He knows the password of ma cell, and I don' t mind at all.
Should I feel insecured or just stop being parranoid? Please guys, just wanna hear your say on this, its no big deal really.

,,,,,

5
Posted by: Lolo | 2008/07/25

Where is trust here, trust him until he give a reason not to, i know is tempting to check your partner' s phone but what if he checks your diary, will you be happy??

each and evryone need private space sometime, that' s why when in relationship is very much important not to listern to rumours, u hear things from outsite and u assume they happen in your relationship not knowing that you are the one destrying the relationship.

Having doubts as to whether your partner is cheating is never a nice time, and can lead to all sorts of friction and problems in a relationship.

The key is to actually air your concerns as soon as possible. If he or she has been cheating then this gives them a chance to ' fess up and you can discuss the issue before the relationship is over (unless it already is in your or their eyes).

If they say no, then you have to respect and believe them for the sake of saving your relationship, and see if things improve.

If not, then it is probable that even if they are not cheating their feelings have changed and it is time to end that relationship.

Note that you should resist temptation to start reading their notes, text messages and emails as this is the start of a slippery slope and you can end up obsessed with your partner' s movements - not at all healthy!

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: Mina | 2008/07/25

Thanks for your opinion guys. Its just that when your hubby cheated of you, it is really hard to trust him again. Thanks anyway

Reply to Mina
Posted by: Moon | 2008/07/25

Sorry... I left a part out...
Thus, I don' t always answer my phone, I answer only if I know the number, and I never return voice mails. I carry a cell phone for my OWN convenience, and not for anybody to disturb my privacy. In my opinion, it is rude if a cell goes off loud, so everybody must shut up  cut the conversation, for somebody else “ chipped’  in. Does that make me a cheater?

Reply to Moon
Posted by: Moon | 2008/07/25

Tell you one thing. My phone is ALWAYS on silent. I don' t have a password, but I don' t anwser pvt calls either... Unless I feel like it.
Its a pvt phone, and only companies, like sales ppl calls from pvt number, all my friends, family etc numbers show... For the silent part, i' ll answer when I' m free, and if the phone is not near me.. Sorry, call agian.
Thus that make me a cheater?

Reply to Moon
Posted by: Sg | 2008/07/25

There is no reason for any partner to have a password that the other partner does not know.As to it being silent and avoiding certain calls,I' m sorry to say it but something smells fishy !

Reply to Sg