Question
Posted by: @Ntombi | 2012-04-17

Not sleeping enough

Hi, I''m 28 yrs old have a 3 year old daughter i''m always tired especially at work each and every 5 minutes i fell asleep on my desk. My problem is i wake up at 4:00am get ready for work then knock off at 5:00pm then i get home round about 7:30 latest 8:30 then sleep around 9:30 is this healhy or not because i''m always tired even on my weekends i can''t sleep until 8:00am if i do i have back pains.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Seven and a half hours' sleep should not leave you feeling tired the next day! You need to get to a sleep doctor to help you work out what is going wrong. These problems can almost always be corrected, usually surprisingly easily.

1
Posted by: cate | 2012-06-13

hi,i am 30 year old lady and my problem is not sleeping enough.my job is not that stressful and i am not tired most of the time.but when its time to sleep i normally spent hours with my eyes open,most of the time i only sleep for 4-5 hours then i will be tired in the mornings.pls advice

Reply to cate