Question
Posted by: Not sensitive | 2011-09-19

NOT SENSITIVE.

Hey,

I recently started seeing this girl. We slept together for the first time not so long ago. I had the same problem with previous g/f.

I can''t cum quickly! I''m not very sensitve and condoms don''t help much. We had a two hour session and I still wasn''t able to cum!

I could have continued but I ran out of energy (I''m not as fit as I used to be). Any suggestions?

This problem sounds like what we refer to as 'delayed ejaculation'. It may be that you struggle to ejaculate all the time, or maybe it is only difficult when you are with a partner. Whatever the case the problem is often psychological in nature - the problem may relate to difficulty 'letting go', difficulty trusting, perhaps a dislike of the 'mess', fear of infection/pregnancy, fear of commitment. These issues need to be addressed in order for you to relax enough to 'give in' to the sensations and enjoy your sexual experience. It may help to get further advice with this. For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-09-20

Reply to Sexologist