Question
Posted by: twinkle | 2012/03/18

not satisfied

Hi. I''m 25 and in november started having sex with my long time boyfriend. We both was virgins. I''m so excited before he enters me and then he does but after he is done I don''t feel any satisfaction. I never experianced an orgasm and never came. Sometimes masturbation is more pleasurable. Also I''m gona b on yaz soon will it make me fat?

It is not possible for your boyfriend to know what feels good for you. Also what feels good on one day is not necessarily good on another. It is important that you are able to guide him and communicate with him what feels good for you. You menton that you masturbate and get pleasure from this. Show him the areas which are more pleasurable for you. If this is done in a sensitove may, I am sure he won't object.

You need to discuss Yaz with your clinic/doctor. It should not make you fat.

3
Posted by: Hans the general | 2012/03/30

i fully agree with Sexologist, i started having sex with a new partner recently...we''ve known each other as friends for a while and only taken things to that level about 2wks ago...im finding things difficult because she''s very quiet and im also discovering that she''s very inexperienced...we''ve both come out of relationships which ended around the same time a few months ago and found out that her ex was her first, but he was obviously the selfish type, probably never even took the time to communicate or experiment with her, she even says he was rough about things and usually just went for quick rough intercourse and it wasnt a topic for disussion...now she''s around my age (28) but a sharp contrast of my ex who''s quite a bit younger (21, biggest age gap i ever dated) but very outspoken and knew exactly what she likes even though she was a virgin...with the current partner its been all shy and playful fun but im having to run the entire show, thats fine sometimes but i prefer active participation so ive decided to slow things down physically and try to get her to open up a bit more...i know she likes everything we''ve done so far but i know its only because i know a few tricks that never fail, but i still like being directed and guided, vocally or physically...a sensual woman who will initiate things, make suggestions and just have the confidence to guide me is such a thrill on its own!...twinkle, i personally find it a tragedy that some women live their entire lives without experiencing a satisfying, fulfilling sexual relationship or even achieving sexual climax, thats just criminal but its up to them to open some line of communication about what they want from their partner, even if you have to write a letter, make up a character or " friend"  and talk about what she likes, there are lots of ways, get creative with your partner and have some fun with it, if he''s cool then he''ll catch on and play along which is a great way for both of you to communicate very openly...also twinkle, a big part of getting your partner''s head where you want it to be (pun intended! lol) is knowing yourself, what you like and of course, what you''d like to try on him, note: dont forget about him and what he''d like ok, being sexually self-centered is hurtful to a partner who makes the effort for your pleasure then gets , trust me i would know!...you say you find masturbating more pleasurable than sex and thats great, but now you have to show him exactly how to please you coz he would never know!...even though id had a few great sexual encounters my ex (21) was the 1st that actually told me that she masturbated and had more sexual encounters with other girls than with guys and that it was actually quite common, ok that excited me alot but my point is that even though she was a virgin, she knew what she liked and had the initiative to tell me about it when we still had our clothes on, the communication was the best ever and that was the basis of how we eventually made the best of her first experiences with intercourse...i miss her alot but unfortunately the age difference and our different needs in other areas forced us apart eventually, still it was her direct and open sexual manner along with her self-knowledge that made it unforgettable for me...be brave twinkle, be direct and honest, but dont forget to laugh and have some fun together, go be unforgettable!!!...good luck, over and out

Reply to Hans the general
Posted by: paulinal abraham | 2012/03/20

ihave never reached orgasm and inot even sure what excites me? please help

Reply to paulinal abraham
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/03/19

Reply to sexologist