Question
Posted by: duks | 2010/06/05

NOT RIPE ENOUGH

I am struggling to conceive,decided to go to gyne who picked up that my ovary/egg does not develop big enough as it supposed to be.She prescribed some medication to boost up this (clomid )which i must take from day5 of my next period for five days.I would just like to know does this work?also what are the cause of my egg not to be big enough?I forgot to ask her and as you know it takes a while for one to get appointment to see gynae, they put you on the long list.

The CLomid works by causing the egg to be released from the ovary.There are many reasons for lack of ovulation and further tests would be needed to determine the exact cause in your case.

2
Posted by: hvm | 2010/06/08

Hi duks, i was once put on clomid and did not help me, i was also put on feromid, i think you dont need to stress as they say it reduces your chance of conceiving just trust in the Lord, i know it is painfull as i have been there myself but today i am pregnant after a long battle, be still my dear

Reply to hvm