Posted by: Es | 2009-04-07

Not pregnant?

I hope you can shed some light. My last menstrual cycle started on the 2nd of Feb 2009 and since then I have not had a cycle again.

I took a pregnancy test on the 7th of March and it was negative. I have always had normal cycles. They start and end same time always. They are heavy and I have lots of pain.

I’ m 33 years old, not under stress and have not started any new medicine treatments. I have had twins in 2000.

Can you please help me find the cause of why I have not had my cycle in almost 10 weeks? I am tires and sleepy, I also have had numerous nausea. My breast does not hurt and I don’ t have a increase on my virginal discharge. Thanks

The commonest reason would be a cyst. Other possibilities are thyroid problems, hormone imbalance, tumours of the milk producing gland. You need to see a doctor to make a diagnosis.