Posted by: Gosh | 2009-09-28

not paying attention

i was very tired last night.the cooking and cleaning on sunday.he was helping thou chopping the veges sitting down when im standing up doing all the cooikng.
i was so tired by the time i was finished.took a bath then we ate.i went to sleep.he was watching tv.he took a day off for he slep very late.ive been asking him to come to bed but he kept on saying he is coming.i paassed out.the next thing i know i can feel a finger in me..for gods sake i am dry.i just cant get turned on by him stickiing his finger in me.he was watching porn.i told him to stop then slept.
in gave him some before i go to work this morning.then when i tried talking to him about what haapened last night he just looked away.i asked him to look at me coz am talking to him he said he can hear me he dont have to look to thing i know i am talking to myself.he was sleeping.
i am upset about he taking me fro granted or am i just paranoid like he says i am.
or he felt it wasnt relevent that i brot it up that he did what he did and i dindt like it.
i dont have a problem with porn.but its starting to feel like he is relying on it to get turned on and want me.i asked him if i dont do it for him anymore he said no he will stop,we do watch it at times but all the time is not ok.
please advise

It'll be interesting to see what other readers can comment here. SOunds like one aspect ofn the problem is that you are both over-tired, and being over-whelmingly sleepy at different times, and not feeling turned on or torn-on-able, at the same times. . You're not paranoid, but maybe the intention he has behind his actions is not quite how you interpret it. Relationship counselling could help